Saturday, November 25, 2006

Go, Israeli Disco!

Last weekend (which means, a week ago, actually) I went with a couple of girl friends of mine, to the Dorbanim concert.
I've been looking for their performance for over a year now, and finally it got to town (or at least, the town near by). It was the first, or one of the first ones, performance since they realeased their second album, Levi, about 2 months ago.
Even though the crowd was filled with young kids, I still enjoyed the performance - mostly thanks to the people who came with me. I even fell into the old merchandising trap, and bought a T-Shirt with their logo on it- I just couldn't hold myself. Plus, their lead singer, Ido Ofek, signed his name on it. Oh, the shame.

So finally, I did something different on Friday night. Wasn't extreme, but sure was fun!
Next stop: Metropolin's concert (hopefully, if it won't come down).

No comments: